How to mod Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2 unlimited apk for bluestacks



Find My Car + LabOfApp.apk 1.2
Name: Find My Car + LabOfApp.apk
ID: fr.findyourwayplus
Version: 1.2
Size: 2.3 Mb



Find My Car + LabOfApp Screen Preview

How to mod Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2 apk for pc
How to get Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2 apk for bluestacks
How to install Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2 apk for laptop

How to install Find My Car + LabOfApp apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Find My Car + LabOfApp Details

Find My Car + allows you to locate and find your car, place, or what you want and wherever you are! It has been designed to be as simple as possible and display only the information you need.
You can access any time at the distance and direction to your destination with a clean and efficient interface. Here are its main features:
- Save the current position
- Create and manage favorites
- Adding favorites in 3 ways:
- By your current position
- Using the GPS coordinates of your destination
- Just by entering the destination address
- Choice of the unit (km or miles)
- Customize the color wallpaper
- Saving energy Mode in case of low battery
Find My Car + uses your GPS to locate you, so you can use it without an internet connection and over the whole world !

What's new in Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2

arrow direction improvment
Find My Car + LabOfApp | 27 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.4

Download Find My Car + LabOfApp patch 1.2 APK



Search terms:
How to install Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2 mod apk for bluestacks
How to use Find My Car + LabOfApp mod apk
How to mod Find My Car + LabOfApp 1.2 apk
How to get Find My Car + LabOfApp lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »