How to get I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 unlimited apk for android



I Forgot My Glasses.apk 1.4
Name: I Forgot My Glasses.apk
ID: com.zapporoo.iforgotmyglasses
Version: 1.4
Size: 3.9 Mb



I Forgot My Glasses Screen Preview

How to get I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 unlimited apk for android
How to install I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to download I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 unlimited apk for pc

How to setup I Forgot My Glasses apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

I Forgot My Glasses Details

I Forgot My Glasses (IFMG) is an app that helps you to read by enabling you to zoom in or further out than original text size.
You may also easily adjust the contrast, change the text to black/white, and turn on your device LED light...all features simply designed to enable you to easily focus on any text.
No more needing to borrow your friend's reading glasses! This app does it all.
It’s free and is extremely easy to download and use, so share it with everyone you know.

What's new in I Forgot My Glasses 1.4

* minor bug fixes
I Forgot My Glasses | 49 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.2

Download I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 mod APK



Search terms:
How to install I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 apk for android
How to use I Forgot My Glasses unlimited apk
How to mod I Forgot My Glasses 1.4 apk
How to get I Forgot My Glasses mod apk

Previous
Next Post »