How to install My Markets patch 1.0.1 apk for pc



My Markets.apk 1.0.1
Name: My Markets.apk
ID: fr.dolmapps.mymarkets
Version: 1.0.1
Size: 3.6 Mb



My Markets Screen Preview

How to install My Markets 1.0.1 unlimited apk for android
How to get My Markets 1.0.1 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Markets 1.0.1 apk for laptop

How to setup My Markets apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Markets Description

Locate and add markets near you!
- Start navigation with one click.
- View map or list
- Search by city, zip code or near your location
- Managing Favorites: Save your favorite markets to find them more easily
Coming soon:
- Adding markets by users (published after verification of the consistency of added elements)
- Managment of christmas markets
Database initialized with markets in France
This application is community. Despite the checks, it is not excluded that errors creep into the application ... That's why we need you to change the application and get the most reliable information on markets close to home you !!!
Feel free to report any error !! (incorrect schedules, inaccurate or other location)

What's new in My Markets 1.0.1


My Markets | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download My Markets 1.0.1 mod APK



Search terms:
How to get My Markets 1.0.1 mod apk for laptop
How to use My Markets unlimited apk
How to mod My Markets 1.0.1 apk
How to get My Markets mod apk

Previous
Next Post »