How to download My Vehicle Expenses lastet apk for android



My Vehicle Expenses.apk 1.7.3
Name: My Vehicle Expenses.apk
ID: com.suxlv2.miexpenses
Version: 1.7.3
Size: 4.5 Mb



My Vehicle Expenses Screen Preview

How to install My Vehicle Expenses patch 1.7.3 apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Vehicle Expenses patch 1.7.3 apk for laptop
How to download My Vehicle Expenses patch 1.7.3 apk for laptop

How to install My Vehicle Expenses apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Vehicle Expenses Details

Convenient manager of vehicle expenses for you and your family.
With "My Vehicle Expenses" you can:
1. Managing the list of vehicles
2. Manage vehicle expenses (Fuel, Service, Taxes, Fees, e.t.c.)
3. Manage expense categories - add subcategories according to your needs
4. Vehicle statistics (cost per mileage unit, fuel consumption, e.t.c.)
5. Manage reminders - add everything you would like to do with your can on monthly or mileage basis
6. Get notifications (based on created reminders), when it's time to do something important, like change oil/filters or even annual service check
7. Shared access - manage the expenses with family members (or any other groups of people or individuals)
8. (In development) Global statistics - set of statistical metrics using all the collected data (an extensive list of vehicle makes and models, more than 3,000 titles). The more data entered, the more objective position of your transport among hundreds (or even thousands) of other cars, just like yours.

What's new in My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3

1. Added Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)
2. Added charts: statistics ("pie" [for the selected period]), and the list of expenses ("fuel price", "monthly expenses").
3. Fixed incorrect behavior of the + button on the main screen. Now, click on the + will open the new expense screen (if the vehicle has already been added).
4. Small fixes of the application interface
My Vehicle Expenses | 26 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.5

Download My Vehicle Expenses lastet APK



Search terms:
How to get My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3 apk for pc
How to use My Vehicle Expenses mod apk
How to mod My Vehicle Expenses 1.7.3 apk
How to get My Vehicle Expenses lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »